- Orders take 1-2 business days to process.
- Include your phone # for any delivery issues.
- Once your order has shipped, we'll e-mail you a tracking number.
- Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
U.S. CHARGES AND TIMING
- “$2.99 Domestic Shipping” means shipment via the United States Postal Service for all standard orders shipped to domestic addresses within the contiguous United States, excluding Hawaii, Alaska and the U.S. Territories
- Shipping rates are calculated based on the items in your cart, the package destination, and the shipping method selected.
- Any ground shipment to a U.S. address will take 5-7 business days.
- Sales tax will apply when shipping to a Maryland or California address (currently at 6%, as of 11/2012)
- ZeroChroma reserves the right to charge for shipments to addresses either not covered by these carriers, or requiring special handling.
INTERNATIONAL CHARGES AND TIMING
- UPDATE (Aug 2015): Most of our items ship from the United States. We are trying to get more international locations to better service our international customers.
- Sigh...the government. All their regulations, customs, duties, VAT, etc. makes it hard to ship internationally! Unfortunately, we can't help you evade taxes or bypass border protection but we can try to provide you with all the information we have gathered from experience shipping to other countries.
- Any shipment via USPS (United States Postal Service) can take up to 14 business days (roughly 2.5 weeks). This depends on the country, and if the package gets flagged for review by customs. Sometimes it only takes 6 business days.
- Any VAT, country taxes or other taxes charged to shipments to addresses outside the United States will be the responsibility of the receiving party. We are not legally allowed to collect money for foreign taxes. Most of the time foreign import charges can include 1) VAT (value added tax), 2) 0-17% MFN import duty depending on country ($0-$12), and 3) Brokerage fee ~$5-$20 (some extra fee that is tagged on to pay for those employees reviewing packages coming into your country? even we don't know what it's for).
- All the above being said, we really value our international customers. You guys go through so much more than our domestic ones to get our products! If you have any questions, or comments feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you get taken care of.